Jose L. Villegas Esq.
Personal Injury Attorney
Mr. Jose Villegas earned his JD from Florida International University – College of Law in 2020. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida in 2012 with a major in Criminal Justice and a minor in Business Administration. Prior to attending law school, he worked with insurance companies providing legal support in numerous first-party cases in County Courts in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
During Law school, he worked as a paralegal and law clerk with two different insurance companies. Additionally, Mr. Villegas earned the Dean’s list on multiple semesters while in law school.
Mr. Villegas zealously represents his clients to obtain justice for those who had been injured because of someone else’s negligence.
Mr. Villegas is licensed to practice in Florida and is fluent in English and Spanish.
“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.” – Henry Ford.
Areas of Practice:
• Car Accidents
• Personal Injury
• Slip and Fall
• Florida International University College of Law, Miami, FL J.D. (2020)
• University of Central Florida, Orlando FL, B.S. (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• The Florida Bar, Member (2021 – Present)
Achievements and Awards:
• FIU College of Law - Dean’s List (Fall 2018; Spring 2019; Spring 2020; Fall 2020)
• The Florida Bar, 2021 - Present