Elizabeth Carlin, Esq.
Personal Injury Attorney
Ms. Elizabeth Carlin earned her JD from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2003. During law school, she worked part time as a legal Research Assistant and graduated early, with honors, as part of an accelerated program.
Ms. Carlin is licensed to practice law in Florida and is fluent in English and Spanish.
"For what it's worth... it's never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Areas of Practice:
Slip and Fall
• St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, FL, J.D., cum laude (2003)
• Florida International University, Miami, FL, B.A.,minor International Relations, cum laude (2000)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• The Florida Bar, Member (2004 - Present)
• Miami Dade County Bar Association, Civil Law Committee Member (2020 - Present)
Achievements and Awards:
• Recipient of the CALI Excellence for Property 2 presented by St. Thomas University School of Law (2001)
• Recipient of the CALI Excellence for Appellate Advocacy 2 presented by St. Thomas University School of Law (2002)
• The Florida Bar, 2004 - Present
• United States District Court Southern District Court of Florida (2006 - Present)
• United States District Court Middle District Court of Florida (2020 - Present)