Andrea Cambo, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney
Ms. Andrea Cambo graduated from Florida International University in 2016. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications/Public Relations. Ms. Cambo graduated from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2020. She received a Juris Doctor degree.
She practices criminal defense and has prior experience working with family law, business, insurance and financial law.
“Never let success get to your head; never let failure get to your heart.” - Ziad K. Abdelnour
Areas of Practice:
• St. Thomas University Univeristy, Miami Gardens, FL J.D. (2020)
• Florida International Univeristy, Miami, FL B.A. (2016)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• The Florida Bar, Member (2020 - Present)
• Young Lawyers section of the Florida Bar, Member (2020 - Present)
Achievements and Awards:
• The Florida Bar, 2020 - Present