- Criminal Defense Attorney
Julieta Mendoza is a member of the Florida Bar and has dedicated her career to serving others. Ms. Mendoza graduated from the Central Florida with Bachelor degrees in Psychology and Political Science/ Pre Law. She earned her J.D. from Florida A&M College of Law.
Upon graduating her undergraduate studies she worked as a social worker for the Department of Children and Families where she discovered her passion for helping others in their spare time. Her experiences there inspired her to attend Law School to continue serving her community.
Since graduating law school Ms. Mendoza has dedicated her passion for the law to representing the firms clients. Her primary practice is in criminal law.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Florida, 2018
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida
- J.D. - 2017
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.A., B.S. - 2011
- Major: Bachelor in Psychology + Bachelor in Political Science- Pre Law
Honors and Awards
- Deans Academic Scholarship, 2014
- Bright Future Scholarship (undergraduate studies)