Christopher Rodriguez Esq.
I am a graduate of Florida State University: College of Law. I practiced in criminal defense at the 13th judicial circuit; Public Defender's office. I have first-charged over 20 bench trials and represented clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies as well as violations probation.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense 100%
- Florida, 2018
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Pro Bono Service Award
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Major: Criminology
Honors and Awards
- Pro Bono Service Award
- Book Award (Advanced Criminal Law); (Immigration)(Enforcement)
Pro Bono Activities
- Spanish/English translation; Regional Conflict Counsel, 2016 to 2017