844-774-2662 (Toll Free )
Before moving to South Florida, Magda L. Janicki attended DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. There she earned a Bachelor of Arts in English, Political Science, Political Thought and Sociology. After graduating from DePaul University, Ms. Janicki earned her Juris Doctorate Degree from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Ms. Janicki began her legal career as an Assistant Public Defender for the 17th Judicial Circuit. While at the Public Defender’s Office, Ms. Janicki was assigned to misdemeanor, juvenile, and felony divisions. During her time as an Assistant Public Defender, Ms. Janicki has tried over 25 jury trials in both first and second chair capacity and managed an extensive criminal case load. Ms. Janicki won the Hat Trick Award for three consecutive not guilty verdicts in a row form the Broward Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers .
Ms. Janicki is licensed to practice in all state courts in the states of Florida and Illinois. Ms. Janicki is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2012
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court, 2016
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- DePaul University , Chicago, Illinois
Honors and Awards
- Hat Trick Award for 3 Consecutive "Not Guilty" Verdicts
Past Employment Positions
- Landau and Associates, Attorney, 2015 - 2016
- Law Office of the Public Defender, Attorney, 2012 - 2015